Are you a hardworking career-oriented HVAC Service Technician? Join us at Affordable Heating & Cooling, where everyone is treated as family: appreciated, valued, and taken care of!
Affordable Heating & Cooling is looking for an HVAC Service Technician who will be able to troubleshoot equipment, diagnose problems, and assist with repairs and replacements of parts such as thermostats and compressors.
We offer competitive wages and benefits as well as a company truck and uniforms.
- Maintain and repair HVAC equipment
- Troubleshoot defective equipment and diagnose any issues
- Perform routine maintenance and sell maintenance agreements
- Help customers understand the services you’re performing, diagnostic issues, and the best options available to them
- Adhere to industry best practices for safety
- Perform emergency repairs as needed
- Complete and submit required paperwork in a timely manner
- Perform other functions as assigned
- HVAC technician certification
- A gas technician license
- A 313a or 313d refrigeration license
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the HVAC trade
- Working knowledge of:
- Forced air heating and cooling systems
- Water tanks and tankless water heaters
- Mini spilt ductless systems
- Some knowledge of rooftop commercial units
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Meet the physical demands including, but not limited to lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and squeezing into tight spaces
- Strong communication skills