HVAC Maintenance Plan In Windsor, ON
HVAC Maintenance Plan In Windsor, LaSalle, Tecumseh, ON and the Surrounding Areas
- Front of the line pass
- Member card discounts
- Safer home…electric, gas (excluding insurance only)
- Great value
- Special offers
- Home service updates
- Energy savings
- Investment protection
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO SIGN UP FOR OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM.
ANNUAL SERVICE CONTRACTS
Let Us Keep Your Seasons Comfortable
Your heating and cooling system is a vital part of your home’s comfort. Yet it is often taken for granted. Much like your automobile, it needs regular maintenance to provide you with maximum comfort, efficiency, and reliability.
WE OFFER GOLD & SILVER MEMBERSHIPS
STARTING AT ONLY $15 PER MONTH
This is a wonderful way to ensure you get those needed inspections 2 times a year on your equipment!
Don’t Worry our office will call you and remind you it’s time for your inspection. THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT. You can cancel any time with a written request.
WOW!! LOOK WHAT I GET AS A MEMBER!
- Priority 24-Hour Service:
Our member move to the front of the service line. PLUS, we will arrive at your home within 24 hours.
- Peace of Mind:
Having 2 inspections a year will give you comfort knowing your system is safe and running properly
- Annual Maintenance:
A full system evaluation (inspection) twice a year.
10% discount on all repairs AND 5% discount on replacements, upgrades, filters, and other products.
LOOK WHAT I GET AT MY 2 TUNE-UPS EACH YEAR!
- Check compressor amps and volts
- Check outdoor and indoor fan motor amps and volts
- Check outdoor and indoor entering air temp
- Check outdoor and indoor leaving air temp
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check outdoor and indoor fan motor bearings
- Check indoor blower motor
- Check and test burners
- Check outdoor and indoor coil for build-up
- Clean condensate drain
- Check condensate drain line (gold)
- Check condensate pump operation
- Check thermostat operations
- Check ductwork
- Clean and tighten electrical components
- Clean outdoor coil (gold)
- Check furnace gas connection for leaks
- Check furnace flue connections
- Check furnace burners/check pilot or igniter
- Check filter
- Check heat exchanger
UNEXPECTED BREAK-DOWNS AND FEES:
- Studies find that preventive maintenance can cut down on system failure. Finding worn or failing parts before they fail can prevent further damage to other parts.
- 23% refrigerant undercharge could result in 52% efficiency loss.
- Studies find that consumers could have an average energy savings of 18.4% when the refrigerant charge is correct.
- Studies find consumers could save about $30 per month by just making sure that their air conditioning system was cleaned and serviced regularly through an HVAC maintenance agreement.
- Proper preventive maintenance of air conditioning equipment demonstrated the restoring of capacity and lowering utility costs. A 13 SEER rated unit may be somewhat lower when improperly maintained.
- An HVAC Preventive Maintenance Agreement can often prevent water damage due to clogged drains, clogged coils, and filters, freezing coils due to refrigerant loss of low airflow (Humidifiers, Air conditioners & Heat pumps are commonly known to be a huge source of water damage to homes if not serviced regularly.
- Poorly serviced furnaces will cause unhealthy air to be circulated through your home which could cause allergies and sickness.
- Increased danger to you if you aren’t monitoring the electrical components, gas systems, and carbon monoxide.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
Whether it’s hot and sunny (and that old air conditioner has just given up its last bit of cool air) or downright freezing (and the furnace just won’t start), call Affordable Heating at (519) 966-9960 for 24-hour emergency service that you can count on.
Call Mark or Rick from Affordable Heating & Cooling Inc. to arrange for your FREE estimate on installations. We will work with you to select a system that’s the perfect fit for your home and budget. And, act now while there are still rebates available!
Questions about becoming a member?
Call and talk to one of our friendly office staff at (519) 966-9960