Oven failures, no cooling when external temperatures increase – heating and cooling repairs often come at us unexpectedly, which repairs HVAC prices somewhat surprising. To get the best deals on HVAC repairs, you must look for good HVAC contractors in Richmond Hill.
Repair Costs For Heating Systems And Furnaces
Furnaces are complicated mechanical systems, and several sensitive components are included that can fail or fail, leading to the need for repairs. On average, homeowners pay approximately $300 for furnace repairs. Furnace and heating systems have average repair costs below –
- Repair blower motor – $150
- Replace blower motor – $450
- Thermostat replacement – $50 to $200+
- Replace ignitor – $300 to $400
- Repair flame sensor – $80
- Replace flame sensor – $250
- Repair heat exchanger – $100
- Replace heat exchanger – $500 to $1,200
- Repair pressure sensor/circuit board – $50
- Replace pressure sensor/circuit board – $350
- Replace gas valve – $150
- Replace smart valve – $750
- Replace draft inducer – $150 to $450
Repair Costs For Air Conditioners And Cooling Systems
Air conditioners and heat pumps, for example, use both interior and exterior components to chill the air in your home. Blower motor failures, as previously indicated, can occur while the cooling system is in operation, resulting in similar HVAC repair expenses.
Homeowners pay an average of $300 for air conditioner repairs. The following are the average repair costs for common air conditioning repairs –
- Replace condensate drain tube – $20
- Replace condensate drain pump – $240 to $450
- Replace drain pans – $250 to $575
- Flush drain line – $75 to $250
- Recharge refrigerant – $250 to $750
- Repair refrigerant leak – $200 to $1,500
- Replace compressor – $1,900
- Repair outdoor fan motor – $200 to $650
- Replace breakers, relays, or fuses – $75 to $290
- Replace condenser coil – $1,900 to $2,900
Factors Affecting HVAC Unit Repair Cost
Of course, several elements can influence the price of HVAC servicing. These are some of the factors –
An HVAC unit has a 15-year average lifespan. As a result, the older the unit is, the more costly the repair. Although your average HVAC repair price undoubtedly will be of great importance, age will be a factor in the extent of the damage.
2. Size & Efficiency
Your average HVAC repair cost will be cheaper if the unit is more efficient (or newer). Furthermore, larger units need more effort than smaller units. There is no way to avoid the size of your air conditioner because larger homes demand larger units.
3. Applied Force
Your system will live longer if it has to make less effort. As a result, lowering certain HVAC maintenance and repair costs by adjusting your thermostat or opening the windows can save you a lot of money.
We can assist you in lowering the cost of HVAC repair near me. To get the best air conditioner services, look for an HVAC company near me or call us at (519)-966-9960.